273 Million Reasons
...I pride myself on not only dressing professionally, but conducting my business professionally. I think you will find it difficult to find another realtor as honest and hardworking when it comes to representing my clients and as responsive when it comes to returning calls and emails. I am very detailed oriented, extremely organized and available 24/7. I am also willing to work around my client’s schedules.
I put my clients at ease with my easy going personality and make the real estate transaction as seamless and stress free as possible. I am also active in the community and knowledgeable about local events. If you are thinking about buying or selling a home you need to contact me today!
• 33 Years Experience and Career Sales in excess of $272 million!
• Over 1,200 homes sold!
• 2019 Closed Sales: $8+ Million
• 2019 Rankings:
# 6 in office (out of approx. 48 agents)
# 60 in company (out of approx. 800 agents)
• Indiana Business Journal's All Star Top 50 Producer (for Indianapolis)
2005/06 & 2010/11
• F.C. Tucker Company Top Ten Award for sales in 2002, 2005 & 2006 among
agents with licensed assistants
• F.C. Tucker Company Top 25 for sales in 2000, 2001, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010,
2011 & 2012
• 2005 Speaker at the annual State of Real Estate for the F.C. Tucker Company's
Residential Real Estate Division
If you are considering buying or selling a home, I would highly recommend Dale Billman of the F.C. Tucker Company. My wife Betty and I had the pleasure of working with Dale on the recent sale of our home. Despite the current, tough real estate market, he worked dilegently to get the job done...
REALTOR | BROKER
I have always worked in the customer service industry, and I thoroughly enjoy meeting new people as well as helping them in any capacity I can. I work well with others and have a great sense of urgency when it comes to meeting people’s needs.
Search For Homes
Look in the Central Indiana area for your next home by clicking this link!
Over the years, I have had the privilege to help many clients move from all across the country and sometimes the world! More Info…
Local Utility Information. More Info…
Up To The Minute Real Estate News
Check out these fun facts about the state of Indiana
• Indiana became the 19th state December 11, 1816.
• Indianapolis is the 12th largest city in the United States. It is the only major city not on a River.
Cell: 317.445.3869 | Office: 317.841.8880